Follow us on Facebook to keep up with all the fun and excitement!
“To support youth and families by providing enriching programs in a fun and safe environment that enhances social, wellness, and life skills; inspires academic achievement; and encourages community involvement.”
At Project Edventure, we promise to
meet the physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and recreational needs of
- Offering fun, enriching, academically oriented clubs that help promote confidence, self-esteem and responsibility
- Providing students a safe and secure environment staffed by warm, friendly program leaders
- Providing a relaxed atmosphere where students can socialize and make new friends
- Providing a nutritious snack every day
- Exposing students to new ideas
- Bringing the community into our program
- Bringing our students out to explore our greater community
At Project Edventure, we believe that during the hours students are away from home they should be provided with a quality program of well supervised, student driven activities, that stimulates new interests, encourages creativity and builds self-confidence, while providing parents with “peace of mind” while they are at work.